Under 30 Minutes
Fish on Pineapple Planks with Couscous
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 8 1/4-inch-thick pineapple rounds (from 1 pineapple)
- 4 skinless fillets white flaky fish, such as tilapia or halibut (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 cup couscous
Heat broiler. Arrange pineapple rounds on a rimmed baking sheet in pairs, overlapping slightly, to form planks. Lay a fillet on each pineapple plank and season with salt and pepper. Broil until pineapple is browned at edges and fish is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package instructions. Add lime zest and fluff with a fork. Stir together lime juice, oil, agave nectar, and jalapeno; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle fish and pineapple with lime dressing and serve with couscous.
SourceEveryday Food, December 2012