Tools and Materials
- Buttons, available at crafts and sewing stores
- Handmade Card Kit
- Custom-Paper Stationery Kit, available at The Catalog for Living
- Scalloped paper edgers
- Softtouch micro-tip scissors, available at Fiskars
- Teddy bear rotary craft punch by Marvy Uchida
- Assorted charms
- White card stock
- Vellum paper
- Blue or pink card stock
- White envelopes (A-2 size)
- The Great American Stamp Store (203-221-1229)
- Diaper pins, available at Leff Brothers Baby Goods (800-231-7211)
- Daisy patterned fabric (Schoolhouse Quilt Shoppe)
1. This is a variation on the Baby-Button Invitation. Cut a 4 1/2-by-6 1/4-inch piece of card stock and a 3-by-4 1/2-inch piece of vellum.
2. Using a micro-round hole punch, punch two holes through the vellum and the card stock, about 1 inch apart and about 1/2 inch down from the top of the edge, centered (right to left) on the card.
3. Across the top and bottom of the card, punch 5 additional evenly spaced holes. These add a nice decorative touch to the invitation.
4. Write the party information on the vellum, and attach the vellum to the card with the diaper pin.