- Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
Source: Martha Stewart's Cooking School, Episode 113
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed well and drained
- 1 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients with a flexible spatula until well combined. Place butter mixture on the center of a sheet of parchment paper then loosely fold paper in half towards you and roll back and forth to form butter into a log pressing to remove any air pockets. Wrap parchment around butter, and then twist ends to seal and tie with twine. Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.