- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed well and drained
- 1 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients with a flexible spatula until well combined. Place butter mixture on the center of a sheet of parchment paper then loosely fold paper in half towards you and roll back and forth to form butter into a log pressing to remove any air pockets. Wrap parchment around butter, and then twist ends to seal and tie with twine. Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.
SourceMartha Stewart's Cooking School, Episode 113