1 of 12
These little presents prove that the best gifts come in small packages.
Help cooks keep tabs on what they're cutting -- and avoid contamination -- with bright kitchen helpers.
Set of 4, $29.99, Martha Stewart Collection for Macy's
2 of 12
Sneak these tiny oven-to-table cocottes into a stocking to surprise your favorite baker.
Set of 2, $21.99, Martha Stewart Collection for Macy's
3 of 12
Dog Paw Christmas Stocking
Give your pup a spot on the mantle, too, with a stocking made just for dogs.
4 of 12
She'll stay organized no matter where she goes with these pretty printed calendars.
5 of 12
Put an end to to-do list clutter with notepads made to hang on the fridge.
6 of 12
Tuck this in a teenager's stocking so she can a) keep track of gifts for "thank-you" notes and b) stay organized throughout the year.
8 of 12
Snowflake Craft Punch
Much more fun than an orange, this craft punch creates festive snowflake borders.
$35.99, Martha Stewart Crafts
9 of 12
Candy Cane Collar
A festive collar will delight any dog lover (and his or her four-legged friend).
$14.99, Martha Stewart Pets for Petsmart
10 of 12
Even cat toys deserve some holiday glam. These tutu-bedecked mice are filled with catnip.
11 of 12
Snowflake Cookie Cutters
Delight a baker with this kit for creating cookies in four snowflake shapes.
12 of 12
Creative family members can put a sparkly finish on nearly any project with glittering paint.
$7.98, Martha Stewart Crafts
You Just Viewed
12 Martha Stewart Stocking StuffersReplay
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Blueprint for Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- The Barest Simmer
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Decorate with Brass
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter