Tools and Materials
Dried pinecones, approx. 3 per topper
Brown floral tape
Martha Stewart Crafts Glittering Glue (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts glitter (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts Glittering Tray and Brush (available at Michael's)
- Loop floral wire around pinecone and twist to secure; repeat on remaining pinecones.
- Wrap length of wire with brown floral tape to disguise, trimming excess wire.
- Brush glue onto underside and edges of pinecones.
- Over a glittering tray or other collecting surface, dust glitter onto preglued pinecone.
- Let pinecones dry completely.
- Arrange pinecones in desired fashion and twist wires together.
- Embellish pinecone clusters with tinsel, ribbon, bullion, or small flowers.
- Tie or tape topper onto gift.