- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1 cup raw pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup, preferably Grade A
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Combine oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, pecans, syrup, olive oil, Truvia, and salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Divide mixture between 2 rimmed baking sheets and spread in an even layer. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until granola is toasted, about 45 minutes.
Remove granola from oven and season with salt. Let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 month.