Brussels Sprout Slaw
Brussels sprouts are a classic at Thanksgiving; they have great texture when used raw in a slaw.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food, November 2012
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1 small head radicchio, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, honey, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add brussels sprouts, radicchio, chives, and sunflower seeds and toss to combine.