Tools and Materials
Plain orange favor bag
"Bring your bag to collect some treats" template
Halloween Luminaries How-To
1. Decorate a plain orange favor bag with a decorative border using stamps and stickers.
2. Slip a piece of paper with the party details inside; use the "bring your bag to collect some treats" template so guests will know to bring their bag to the party. Place the flattened bag into a cellophane envelope.
3. Remove the protective backing and seal the bag.
4. Download the mailing-labels template and print them onto adhesive paper; affix a Halloween mailing label.
5. Stamp the invitations and send them to your invitees.
6. At the end of the party, fill the bag with candy to turn the invitation into a great Halloween party favor.
Tip: These bags can also serve as pretty bases for flower arrangements. Simply insert a small glass vessel filled with fall flowers into your decorated Halloween luminary invitation.
Everything used to make these clever invitations is from marthastewartcrafts.com.