Lettuce Salad with Caper Vinaigrette
The tarragon and champagne vinegar give this salad distinction alongside of skirt steak, pan-seared halibut, or an omelet.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Everyday Food, October 2012
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced capers
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 5 ounces torn Boston lettuce (5 cups)
- 1 thinly sliced English cucumber
In a large bowl, whisk together oil and capers, vinegar, and tarragon; season with salt and pepper. Toss with lettuce and cucumber.