1 of 11
Get the Cozy Brunch Menu to go with this selection of our food editors' favorite tableware and pantry staples for blissful morning meals.
The luxury of a cappuccino without the expense of a cappuccino machine? Yes, please. The Latteo milk frother ($25, bodum.com) whips up to eight ounces of preheated milk into airy foam in just 30 seconds.
2 of 11
Mystery is not a good thing when it comes to homemade preserves and jams: Use simple labels (by Martha Stewart Home Office With Avery, from $3 per pack, staples.com) to let guests know what's in the jars.
4 of 11
Keep coffee hot and at the ready with the Alfi thermal carafe ($179 for small, williams-sonoma.com).
5 of 11
Never pour a cold cuppa with an insulated teapot ($99, williams-sonoma.com).
6 of 11
The 10-ounce size and contemporary Scandinavian design of the Teema mug (by Iitalla, in Pearl Grey, $22, allmodern.com) make it versatile enough to work for both morning latte and after-dinner tea.
7 of 11
The 15-inch-wide Snudda lazy Susan (in solid birch, $8, ikea.com) is just the right size: within arm's reach of any seat at the table but not so big as to crowd out the plates.
8 of 11
Anastasia tea ($17, us.kusmitea.com) is a black tea infused with lemon, bergamot, and orange blossom.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Great Brunch BasicsReplay
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- The Barest Simmer
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- A Blueprint for Color
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Decorate with Brass
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions