1 of 10
2 of 10
Herringbone Siletti Cloro napkins (in Maize, Light Brown, and Orange, $35 each, suefisherking.com) showcase soft fall shades.
3 of 10
Teak cutlery ($55 for a 5-piece set, brookfarmgeneralstore.com) is a midcentury staple that never goes out of style.
5 of 10
Keep things casual by serving soup in eclectic bowls. Cull from what's already in your cabinet, or start your own stockpile with this matte ceramic bowl (in Yellow, $11, globaltable.com), Coupe cereal bowl (in Persimmon French Gray, $28, heathceramics.com), small arc bowl ($11, magpieandrye.com), and basic bowl (in Elements Gold, $23, benningtonpotters.com).
6 of 10
With simple silhouettes in varied heights, this vessel collection ($90, thenewgeneralstore.com) makes everything including flowers, condiments, jewelry, and pinecones look sophisticated.
7 of 10
Grow Your Own Mushrooms
In 10 days, harvest oyster mushrooms for sauteeing (and amaze the kids with the science of spores) with this grow-at-home mushroom kit ($20, backtotheroots.com).
8 of 10
As its name suggests, Midnight Moon Apple Pie Moonshine ($20, juniorsmidnightmoon.com) is smooth and perfect for late-night sipping.
9 of 10
Sea Salt Caramel Cookies
Sea Salt Caramel Thin Cookies ($3.75 per box, natural-nectar.com) are delightfully crisp and seriously addictive.
10 of 10
Roasted Wild Rice
St. Maries wild rice ($14.25 for 2 lb., wildriceonline.com) is small-batch-roasted for a rich flavor.
You Just Viewed
Warm Things UpReplay
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Decorate with Brass
- The Barest Simmer
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love