Under 30 Minutes
Honey-Mustard Salmon with Green Beans
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Champagne or white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss onion with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and bake 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir 1 tablespoon vinaigrette into breadcrumbs. Coat fish with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper; top with breadcrumb mixture and add to sheet. Bake until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes.
In boiling salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes; drain and toss with onion and 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette in an airtight container for Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Salad. Serve fish with vegetables.