4 of 13
Take a Dip
These 1815 green dinner plates (11.4", from $20 each, royaldoulton.com) are a subtle take on the paint-dipped trend.
5 of 13
The minimal matte white glaze of this Naturals Chalk pitcher (by Vera Wang Wedgwood, $94 each, wedgwood.com) really highlights its elegant profile.
6 of 13
For a bread-basket upgrade, try a galvanized baguette tray (by Lostine, $34, threepotatofourshop.com).
7 of 13
Write on Your Laurels
Letterpress laurel arbour cards (in Green, Peach Sorbet, and Gold, $16 for 8, shopparcel.com) work for informal invitations, place cards, and thank-you notes.
8 of 13
The Cora wineglass (8 oz., $11, crateandbarrel.com) is a gracefully modern take on stemware.
9 of 13
Recycling Made Easy
The Vino recycled-glass tumbler ($39 for 6, potterybarn.com) works for wine or water.
10 of 13
Dubonnet Rouge ($12, astorwines.com) gives our aperitif a cherry-chocolate note.
11 of 13
A Savory Start
Garlicky Fabrique Delices saucisson sec ($20.50 for 7 to 8 oz., thefrenchybee.com) pairs nicely with predinner cocktails.
12 of 13
The Cheese Course
La Tur, a creamy blend of cow's, goat's, and sheep's milks, and Fourme d'Ambert, a spicy blue (from $12, murrayscheese.com), add up to a delicious dessert cheese plate.
13 of 13
A Sweet Bouquet
Serve the cheeses with our fennel-infused honey or L'Epicurien lavender confit ($8, simplygourmand.com).
You Just Viewed
Vive la Provence StyleReplay
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Decorate with Brass
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- A Blueprint for Color
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways