Tools and Materials
- Pages from a post- or ring-bound scrapbook
- Colored paper
- Double-sided tape
- Border template
- Utility knife
- Clear adhesive photo corners
- Archival glue stick
Postcard Pages How-To
1. Remove pages from a post- or ring-bound scrapbook. Cover pages with colored paper (we used acid-free blue paper), securing with double-sided tape.
2. Download our border template; print 1 for each postcard. Cut out center of each with a utility knife, keeping border intact.
3. Position 1 on page; trace a window, using border as a guide; cut out window. Glue border around window; flip page.
4. Attach clear adhesive photo corners; insert a postcard, writing side up. Repeat with each postcard. Add labels using an archival glue stick.