Tools and Materials
- Punch Around the Page Spider Web corner and edge punches, by Martha Stewart Crafts, available at Michaels
- Black, white card stock, by Martha Stewart Crafts, available at marthastewartcrafts.com
- Orange patterned paper
- Black permanent felt-tip pen
- Scissors or craft knife, by Martha Stewart Crafts, available at marthastewartcrafts.com
- Fine-tip glue pen
- Spider punch, by Martha Stewart Crafts, available at Michaels
- Adhesive foam dots
- Double-sided tape
Spiderweb Halloween Invitation How-To
1. Trim a piece of black cardstock to 6 3/4-by-5 inches. Punch the corners using the spiderweb corner punch.
2. With the edge punch, connect the pattern from corner to corner using the guides on the tool's wings.
3. Trim a piece of white card stock to fit inside the spiderweb border and adhere to the center. Trim a piece of patterned paper to fit inside the white so that a small white border is visible and adhere. Print out the invitation text onto a piece of vellum and then trim to fit squarely in the center of your work. Adhere to the patterned paper, hiding adhesive behind the printed text.
4. Use a ruler and a black permanent felt-tip pen to draw a line from the top of the vellum to the spot for the spider, as shown. Punch a spider shape out of black card stock and attach over the end of the black line with an adhesive foam dot.