Tools and Materials
- Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
- Natural-fiber (such as cotton) tote bags
- Scissors or craft knife
- Ironed pillowcase
- Blossom Clip Art
Tote Bag with Iron-On Blooms How-To
1. Download clip art (see templates above), and print it onto transfer paper. (Images will appear in reverse.) Using scissors or a craft knife, cut loosely around the designs, leaving a 1/8-inch border.
2. Lay an ironed pillowcase on a table or other hard, heat-resistant surface (not an ironing board, which has too much padding).
3. Place an ironed bag on pillowcase. Arrange cutout designs face-down on bag, avoiding seams or pockets.
4. With an iron set on high and no steam, slowly iron on designs, applying firm, even pressure (follow the transfer-paper manufacturer's instructions). Let cool. Remove paper backings.