Tools and Materials
- Pillows (we used Amagansett square pillows, 24", from Madeline Weinrib Atelier
- 8-inch lengths of rope or sturdy cord (2 for each pillow)
- Cabinet knobs (2 for each pillow)
- Needle and thread
- Hanger bolts (available at hardware stores)
Hanging Dining Nook Pillows How-To
1. Turn 8-inch lengths of rope or sturdy cord into loops by stitching through their ends. Stitch loops to back corners of pillows.
2. To hang them, choose cabinet knobs that look good with the pillows and your decor. Remove the screws that come with the knobs, and replace them with hanger bolts (available at hardware stores), which have a pointed end to screw into the wall.
3. Position pillows where you want them, and use a pencil to mark the wall where the knobs should go. Drill holes using a bit just smaller than the hanger bolt. Twist knobs into the holes. Hang pillows.