Tools and Materials
- Egg boxes, 3 3/8-inch (BX009), 4-inch (BX010), and 4 1/2-inch (BX011), from D. Blumchen & Co. or Castle in the Air
- Crepe-paper folds, 20-inch-by-7 1/2-foot, in Black, by Cindus, from MisterArt.com
- Americana acrylic paint, in Warm White, by DecoArt, from MisterArt.com
- Foam brush
- Glue stick
- Hot-glue gun
- Skull Treat Box Template
Skull Treat Boxes How-To
1. Paint both halves of an egg-shaped pressed-paper box with white acrylic paint using a foam brush. Let dry.
2. Using the templates, cut out facial features from black crepe paper.
3. Using a glue stick, attach them to the front of box, with the narrow end of the box as the chin.