Oval Holly Wreath
- 18-inch round double-wire wreath form (No. DRWR18), from Maine Wreath Company
- Pruning shears (model 2), by Felco, from The Felco Store
- 4-inch holly branch tips
- Berry clusters with stems, trimmed from other holly branches
- Paddle of 24-gauge floral wire (No. 94464202), by Panacea, from createforless.com
- Ribbon from fabric or trim store
Stretch wreath form into an oval. Secure floral wire to wreath form. Add a berry cluster to three or four holly tips to make a small bunch; lay bunch atop form. Wrap wire around bunches to secure. Repeat, overlapping each new bunch halfway over the last and with all bunches facing the same way.
Continue until wreath form is covered. Attach wire loop at top of form for hanging. Tie ribbon to make a bow and conceal hanger.