Tools and Materials
- 16-inch-diameter wreath of shiny plastic or metallic Christmas balls
- 16-inch-diameter pine wreath
- Floral wire
- Two 33-light strands of red pearl lights (No. 9695), from bulklights.com
- Rubber bands
- U-pins (greening pins), from Michaels
Ball and Light Wreath How-to
1. Combine wreaths: use floral wire to attach a 16-inch-diameter wreath of shiny plastic or metallic Christmas balls to a pine wreath of about the same size.
2. Add pear lights: To add intensity, wind two 33-light strands of red pearl lights through the balls, bunching bulbs in small clusters and securing them as described in Step 1.