Under 30 Minutes
Broiled Fish with Summer Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 lemon sole or flounder fillets (1 3/4 pounds total)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 5 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 English cucumber, cut into half-moons
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Heat broiler. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Arrange sole on sheet, flipping to coat in oil; sprinkle with one-third the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Broil until fish is opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss together remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining garlic, and tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate half the tomato mixture for Tuesday. Stir cucumber, corn, and lemon juice into remaining tomato mixture. Serve fish with salad.
SourceEveryday Food, July/August July/August 2012