Tools and Materials
- Frosted cupcakes
- Fluorescent sanding sugar, in Pink,nycake.com
- Cornflower craft punch
- Kraft paper
- Short pointed skewers
- Hot-glue gun
- Pom-poms, by Darice;createforless.com
Pom-Pom and Cornflower Punched Cupcake Toppers How-To
1. Gently roll each cupcake top in sanding sugar to coat.
2. Punch out cornflowers from kraft paper using craft punch.
3. Use pointed end of skewers to pierce center of cornflowers.
4. Dab hot glue at each cornflower center, and affix 1 pom-pom to each cornflower and skewer. Slide cornflower skewers into cupcake tops.