Tools and Materials
- Floral shears
- Tree branch, such as manzanita
- Screw eye
- Artificial mistletoe, Pany Silk Flowers, 212-645-9526.
- Battery-operated LED Rice lights, 20-light strand, batteryoperatedcandles.net
- Floral tape, in Light Green, by Panacea, createforless.com
- Metallic silver spray paint, in Sterling Silver, by Krylon, dickblick.com
- Ceiling hook or nail
Silver Mistletoe Chandelier How-To
1. Trim excess twigs from branch if desired. Attach screw eye to base of branch. Cut mistletoe into sprigs, each with 4 to 6 leaves. Remove berries from sprigs; reserve. Attach a sprig to the end of each of the branch's smaller branches with floral tape. Add more sprigs for a leafier look.
2. Use floral tape to attach lights to branches (leave enough so cord extends beyond screw eye). Once lights are attached, pull ends of cord through screw eye.
3. Cover each light with masking tape. Spray-paint mistletoe and branches; let dry. Snap berries back onto mistletoe if desired. Hang from hook or nail.