These linen towels only look as though they were silk-screened; their designs were really made by manipulating the following household items.
1. Overlapping triangular toy blocks.
2. Triangular toy blocks.
3. The bottom of a mini tart tin, the rim of a drinking glass, and a button attached to a wooden block.
4. Rubber band wrapped around wooden block.
5. Bottoms of hexagonal and circular jars and buttons glued to wooden blocks.
6. Rope glued to a wooden plank.
7. Straw star.
8. Bottom of a plastic berry basket.
9. House numbers screwed to a scrap of wood.
10. Toy-animal block.
11. Potato masher.
12. Buttons glued to a scrap of wood.
13. Woven wooden-bead trivet.
14. Tart tin and button.
15. Bottle stopper.