Sour Cream-Chive Dip
Serve this dip with our Strawberry-Rhubarb Sangria for a perfect party pair.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped (2/3 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Grape tomatoes, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
Whisk together sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with grape tomatoes and celery sticks.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2012