Sour Cream-Chive Dip
Serve this dip with crudites and our Strawberry-Rhubarb Sangria for a perfect party pair.
- Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
Source: Everyday Food, July 2012
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped (2/3 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Grape tomatoes, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
Whisk together sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with grape tomatoes and celery sticks.