Under 30 Minutes
Herbed Ricotta Pasta with Corn and Zucchini
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 pound short pasta, such as campanelle
- 1 3/4 cups corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Reserved chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes less than package instructions; add corn and cook until tender, 3 minutes. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain.
In a large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup pasta water, ricotta, and Parmesan. Add pasta mixture, zucchini, basil, and dill and toss to combine. Add more pasta water if necessary to create a light sauce that coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper and top with more basil and Parmesan.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2012