Under 30 Minutes
Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops with Grilled Zucchini
Seasoning the pork in the morning means you're all set for a speedy supper.
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for grilling
- 6 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (2 ounces)
- Olive oil
Pulling pork off the grill when it's still a little rosy inside is safe and makes for a juicy chop.
In a large zip-top bag, combine coriander, brown sugar, cumin, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add pork and 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 8 hours (or up to 1 day).
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grill. Grill pork, covered, about 5 minutes per side for medium. Let rest, covered, 10 minutes.
Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Toss zucchini with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Grate 1 tablespoon lime zest, then cut limes into wedges. Transfer half the zucchini to a serving plate and sprinkle with zest and feta. Chop and refrigerate remaining zucchini for Herbed Ricotta Pasta with Corn and Zucchini. Serve zucchini and pork with lime wedges.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2012