Under 30 Minutes
Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops with Grilled Zucchini
Seasoning the pork in the morning means you're all set for a speedy supper.
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for grilling
- 6 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (2 ounces)
- Olive oil
Pulling pork off the grill when it's still a little rosy inside is safe and makes for a juicy chop.
In a large zip-top bag, combine coriander, brown sugar, cumin, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add pork and 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 8 hours (or up to 1 day).
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grill. Grill pork, covered, about 5 minutes per side for medium. Let rest, covered, 10 minutes.
Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Toss zucchini with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Grate 1 tablespoon lime zest, then cut limes into wedges. Transfer half the zucchini to a serving plate and sprinkle with zest and feta. Chop and refrigerate remaining zucchini for Herbed Ricotta Pasta with Corn and Zucchini. Serve zucchini and pork with lime wedges.