Snow Pea Salad with Shallot and Tarragon
To speedily slice snow peas into ribbons, stack several pods and cut them all together. The strips don't have to be perfect.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2012
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 pound snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add shallot, snow peas, and tarragon and combine.