Under 30 Minutes
Snow Pea Salad with Shallot and Tarragon
To speedily slice snow peas into ribbons, stack several pods and cut them all together. The strips don't have to be perfect.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 pound snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add shallot, snow peas, and tarragon and combine.