Snow Pea Salad with Shallot and Tarragon
Summer is the season for these crisp, slightly sweet green veggies -- enjoy them in salads and stir-fries.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2012
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 pound snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add shallot, snow peas, and tarragon and combine.