Under 30 Minutes
A dab loads any meal with Provencal flavor. Try with: green beans, goat cheese, grilled lamb.
- 2 teaspoons loosely packed fresh thyme leaves, coarsely chopped (1 1/4 teaspoon)
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 cups olives, such as Nicoise or Kalamata, drained and pitted
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
To store, refrigerate, covered, up to 2 weeks.
Finely chop thyme, anchovies, and capers, and mix with garlic.
Finely chop olives; add to bowl along with oil.