Take movie night to a whole new level with this indulgent snack from chef Patrick O'Connell of The Inn at Little Washington.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels, popped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup truffle oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 small fresh white or black truffle (optional)
Place popcorn in a large bowl; add butter and truffle oil and toss to coat. Add cheese, parsley, and sugar and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Grate truffle over popcorn just before serving, if desired.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, April 2012