French-Style Scrambled Eggs
Upgrade your basic breakfast with this creamy egg recipe from chef Eric Ripert of Le Bernadin.
Photography: Rob Tannenbaum
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, Episode 7128
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 slices country bread, toasted
In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until foamy. Add eggs and cook, whisking, until they begin to set; gently whisk in milk and chives. Remove from heat and serve with toasted bread.