Pepperoncini Salad Dressing
Slightly spicy pepperoncini gives this conventional salad dressing extra bite.
- Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
Photography: Andrew Purcell
Source: Everyday Food, May 2012
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pepperoncini plus 3 tablespoons brine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Pepperoncini brine
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a small jar, combine olive oil, pepperoncini and brine, dill, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, seal, and shake vigorously until combined.