The flavors of chipotle chiles and lime juice make this a tangy, spicy side dish.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Hector Sanchez
Source: Everyday Food, May 2012
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Add scallions and cook until softened, 3 minutes. Add chile and cook 1 minute. Add corn and water, cover, and cook until corn is warmed through, about 4 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid is evaporated, 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice and season with salt and pepper.