Stir into mashed sweet potatoes or serve with grilled pork.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Hector Sanchez
Source: Everyday Food, May 2012
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray, toss together carrots, 4 tablespoons chutney, butter, and ginger; season with salt and pepper. Roast until carrots are tender and browned in spots, 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss with 1 tablespoon chutney and lemon juice.