Tools and Materials
- Clear 12-inch cone-shaped cello bags
- Jelly beans
- Clear hair elastic bands
- Green card stock
- Leaves and Branch Double-Edge punch
Cello Bag Carrots How-To
- Fill cello bag 2/3 full with orange or yellow jelly beans, about 1 cup. Top off with a 1/2-inch layer of green jelly beans, about 1/4 cup.
- Twist bag closed and secure with a clear elastic band.
- Using Leaves and Branch Double-Edge punch, punch trim out of desired length of green card stock.
- With scissors, trim and neaten ends of trim and wrap around end of carrot.
Clear cone-shaped cello bags available from Nashville Wraps; Leaves and Branch Double-Edge punch available from Martha Stewart Crafts; jelly beans available from Jelly Belly; clear hair elastic bands available in the hair accessories aisle of your local drug or convenience store.