Photography: Lisa Hubbard
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March 2012
- 6 jumbo asparagus, peeled
- 1 bulb fennel
- 4 Easter egg radishes
- 12 haricot verts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups frisee, white and yellow parts only
- 1/4 cup fresh chervil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Tarragon Dressing
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Prepare an ice-water bath. Set a colander in ice-water bath and set aside. Using a vegetable peeler, thinly shave asparagus. Thinly slice fennel and radishes lengthwise on a mandoline. Place asparagus, fennel, radishes, and haricots verts in colander in ice-water bath until chilled. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Place chilled vegetables in a large bowl and add frisee, chervil, and parsley leaves; add dressing and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve.