Under 30 Minutes
Make this dip in the morning and refrigerate it until ready to serve.
- 1 pound radishes (about 25), julienned, plus whole radishes, for serving
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
Combine julienned radishes, sour cream, feta, lemon zest and juice, salt, and dill. Serve with toasts and whole radishes.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, May 2012