Up to 1 Week Ahead
- Make apricot-bourbon glaze; cover and refrigerate.
2 Days Ahead
- Make pie dough; refrigerate, wrapped well in plastic. Cut strawberries and rhubarb for pie; refrigerate in an airtight container.
1 Day Ahead
- Make mashed potatoes; transfer to a baking dish, cover, and refrigerate. Make breadcrumb mixture; cover and refrigerate.
- Clean and steam leeks; cover and refrigerate. Make vinaigrette; cover and refrigerate. Cook egg and refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Prep carrots and snap peas; cover with damp towels, then wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate.
- Assemble and bake pie; let cool completely, then tent with foil and keep at room temperature.
4 Hours Before
- Make biscuits; let cool, cover, and keep at room temperature.
3 Hours Before
- Bake ham.
- Bring leeks and vinaigrette to room temperature; peel egg.
30 Minutes Before
- Tent ham loosely with foil and let rest 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over mashed potatoes and bake.
- Wrap biscuits in parchment-lined foil and reheat in oven.
- Finish snap peas and carrots.
- Assemble leeks vinaigrette.