Rosemary-Anchovy Pork Chops
Rosemary is a perfect match for anchovies in this marinade, which also works well on lamb chops or steak. Serve with couscous and roasted vegetables.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Source: Everyday Food, April 2012
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 to 16 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick; 2 pounds total)
In a large bowl, whisk together rosemary, garlic, anchovies, oil, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Coat pork in rosemary mixture and let stand 15 minutes.
Heat broiler. Place pork on a rimmed baking sheet and broil until browned at edges and cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once.