Broiled Zucchini with Yogurt Sauce
- Servings: 4
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Source: Everyday Food, April 2012
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Heat broiler. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil. Arrange zucchini in a single layer, cut side up. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil until zucchini are deep golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer zucchini to a serving platter, drizzle with yogurt sauce, and sprinkle with cilantro.