Roasted Broccoli with Lemon and Almonds
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into florets (12 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest and 3 tablespoons lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On two rimmed baking sheets, toss broccoli with oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and roast until broccoli is tender and browned in spots, 15 to 18 minutes. Toss broccoli with lemon zest and juice; sprinkle with almonds.