Pork Loin with Carrots, Fennel, and Lemons
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Source: Everyday Food, April 2012
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 5 medium fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 lemons, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, tied at 1-inch intervals
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together carrots, fennel, lemons, and oil. Season with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer, and roast 25 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and stir; place pork in center of sheet, sprinkle with coriander, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until vegetables are tender and pork is browned and cooked through (an instant-read thermometer inserted into center should read 145 degrees), 30 to 35 minutes.
Tent pork with foil and let rest 15 minutes. Reserve 3 cups vegetables in an airtight container for Roasted Vegetable Salad with Lentils recipe. Slice pork and serve with lemons and remaining vegetables.