Spring Vegetables with Shrimp
The bright flavor of Lemon-Herb Dressing is all you need to unite the simple ingredients of this light lunch or appetizer.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Source: Everyday Food, April 2012
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large head frisee, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Lemon-Herb Dressing
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Cook shrimp in boiling water until opaque throughout, 1 minute. Drain and run under cold water.
Divide frisee, cucumber, and radishes among four plates. Toss shrimp with 1/4 cup dressing. Season with salt and pepper and divide among plates. Serve with 1/4 cup dressing.