Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Dill
Lemon and dill are the perfect compliment to the sweet, grassy flavor of asparagus. Roasting asparagus intensifies its sweetness.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Source: Everyday Food, April 2012
- 2 bunches asparagus (2 pounds), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender and browned in spots, 20 minutes. Toss with red-pepper flakes, dill and lemon zest.