Sauteed Asparagus with Bacon
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bunches asparagus (2 pounds), trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Add asparagus to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in bacon, mustard, and parsley.