1 of 9
London Times Tissue Liners
Evocative of English pub standard fish and chips (wrapped snugly in yesterday's news), these tissue liners are printed with food-safe soy ink.
$28 for 250, breadbaskets.com
3 of 9
Walnut Coffee Lamp
With a sleek design, this lamp by Tomiyama Koichi effuses a belly-up-to-the-bar vibe.
4 of 9
Finnish Dart Set
Many consider a rousing game of darts the consummate beer-drinking activity. This dart set is a design-savvy version of the barroom staple.
6 of 9
Checkered Cutting Board
Upgrade your beer-friendly cheese plate by swapping the usual white porcelain platter for something more interesting, such as this checkered cutting board.
Shown in blue, $52, shop.finelittleday.com
7 of 9
Fritz Hansen Series 7 Chair
Newly available in a variety of painted finishes, this chair is an icon of modern furniture -- and infinitely more comfortable than a bar stool.
Shown in Petrol Blue, $679, fritzhansen.com
8 of 9
Beer Tasting Set
Martha Stewart Collection’s six-piece beer tasting set includes pairs of traditional full-size pilsner, pub, and tulip glasses.
9 of 9
Roaring Forties Blue Cheese
Blue cheese plays well with strong, fruity beers such as Belgian-style ale. Sliceable rather than gooey, this type also melts beautifully for sandwiches.
$12 for 8 oz., igourmet.com
You Just Viewed
A Dose of Modern DesignReplay
- Decorate with Brass
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- A Blueprint for Color
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions