Ten-Minute Greek Salad
Compose this salad on a large platter so people can help themselves.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Photography: Jonathan Lovekin
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2012
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 small Persian or Kirby cucumbers, cut into spears
- 1/2 cup Kalamata or other briny black olives
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound Greek feta cheese, sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh oregano sprigs
Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, onion, and cheese on a platter.
Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with oregano sprigs.